Sunday, April 26, 2009

Top Ten Worst Movies -2008 edition

  1. The Happening
  2. Smart People
  3. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
  4. Vantage Point
  5. 21
  6. What Happens In Vegas
  7. Made of Honor
  8. Forbidden Kingdom
  9. Wanted
  10. Speed Racer
Pathetic bunch of movies, in no particular order because they are all so bad that it would have made my head explode to even think of which one is worst. However, Indiana Jones would have to be up there tied with the Happening. Truly an awesome spectacle: the once great champs, M. Night Shyamanalan and Steven Spielberg, now a study of mopishness.

An even worst side of this, I saw 7 out of 10 of these horrific movies in the theaters. That is almost sixty bucks of my hard earned cash flushed down the toilet and straight into the pockets of Hollywood and Larry H. (God rest his soal, sole, soul. got it) Well and the other three, I actually searched them out on netflix and had them sent into the comfort of my own home only to be allowed into my PS3 for my viewing suicide. I make myself sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment